Armenian collection a winner at the 2010 Bucharest Architecture Biennale

Armenian Architecture Stands Out … Everywhere.


PanARMENIAN.Net - The ninth edition of the 2010 Bucharest Architecture Biennale designated the winners in the six sections of the competition: architecture under 1000 sq m, architecture larger than 1000 sq m, town planning, interior architecture, stage setting and object design, monument restoration and the rehabilitation of buildings, and architecture journals. The winners include the “Dinca Home, Borsa, Maramures” (photo), “the Media and Design Academy, Mina C. Genk, Belgium”, “PUG Berzeasca”, “Pilot exhibition – the Transylvanian Armenians’ collection”, “the Evangelical Church Administrative Office, Brasov, 17 Town Hall Square” or “Banat-Crisana Tourist’s guides”. The exhibitions associated with the 2010 Bucharest Architec­ture Biennale include “Rien Ne va Plus/ Faites vos Jeux” – a Dutch exhibition on architecture at a time of crisis, the “Ro­ma­­nian Architecture Com­pe­tition Exhibition” or “2010 Magic Blocks – Behind the Concrete Curtain”, Nine oClock reported.


The Museum of the Armenians in Transylvania – Dumbraveni (Sibiu county) was officially inaugurated on July 15th.


Please continue reading here.